Thursday 5 June 2014

House Plant Heaven


 Today I've added two new products to my Etsy and NOTHS shops, 'House Plant Drinks Coasters' (shown above) and 'House Plant Notepads' (shown below). 

These two came about after a series of drawings I created based on my collection of cacti and succulent house plants.  Both are fully hand screen printed including the packaging.  The notepads come in mint/black and green/black colourways and the coasters come in a pack of five containing one of each colour shown in the photos above. 

A little injection of kitsch colour suitable for any table!


Here's a sneak peek of a new feature started today over on my Facebook page, Novelty Print Thursdays!  I thought this one seemed appropriate to include with the new House Plant range.  I'll be showing a fabric pattern from my personal collection of vintage clothing every Thursday, why the heck not?!

No comments:

Post a Comment