Wednesday 9 March 2011

prints in progress




The last few weeks I've been busy working on new prints for two upcoming exhibitions. The images above show prints in progress for a small solo exhibition I'm having at the Bowery in Leeds in April, this coincides with a mural I'll be drawing on the Bowery's classroom entrance wall. More images to follow shortly for a group show I'm taking part in in Sollihul, Birmingham with the Girls Who Draw, also in April.

March is proving to be a busy month..

Today I'm having a little discount day in my etsy shop, use the code: WEDNES0311 to receive 10% discount on all orders, today only!

2 comments:

  1. They look great! I'm especially liking the duck one. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. These look fab, love the radio! Do you have your own screen printing equipment at home or do you visit a screen printing studio?

    ReplyDelete